Hands free video recording! Mount your phone/tablet on a tripod so you can capture videos of your swings, along with audio notes.
- Tap on the video camera icon on the Swing page to enter the capture video screen.
- Position yourself in the desired position in front of the front-facing camera.
- When you take a swing and hit a ball, SwingTIP uses Bluetooth to activate your phone’s video camera to record your swing as well as the audio recorder. With audio, you can record a comment with the video on anything you like (e.g. ball flight, course being played, how your swing felt, etc.)
- SwingTIP auto-clips the video to capture only your swing and no non-essential footage. A progress bar will show you that the swing is being saved.
- Once the swing is fully loaded, SwingTIP will auto-play the recorded swing for your review. Or you are free to capture another swing (no need to push any buttons!).
- You can also easily share your video by tapping the Email Icon which lets you email it to friends or post the video to Facebook.