If you are experiencing connectivity problems on your iOS mobile device, please proceed as follows:
- Power our your SwingTIP sensor. When your sensor is flashing amber/green, press and hold the power LED for 8 seconds to reset the sensor. Once the sensor resets and begins flashing amber/green again, double quickly on the power LED to turn the sensor off. Be sure to leave the sensor off until step 5 below.
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your phone/tablet and tap the “i” next to the sensor name and then tap on forget device.
- Then, in your iOS device, open Settings/General/Reset/ and then tap on Reset Network Settings. Once you do this, your phone/tablet will reboot itself.
- Once the phone/tablet reboots, open Bluetooth settings.
- Power on the SwingTIP sensor.
- Once the sensor appears on the list of available devices, tap on the sensor name.
- Wait for the sensor to connect, disconnect, then reconnect. When connected, the sensor LED will begin flashing a slow solid green.
- Once the sensor is connected, you can launch the SwingTIP app.
Note: The Sensor should connect to the app within 5-30 seconds. The Bluetooth and Battery charge level icons will appear when connected.
If you need further assistance, please contact Mobiplex Customer Care by sending an email to email@example.com.